Friday, January 5, 2018

Reindeer Friends

Although Christmas has past in the US, in some countries they celebrate on January 6th, so I decided to create another Christmas card using these cute Reindeer Friends set from Pretty Pink Posh along with using the Coordinating die to help me cut them out.

I fell in love when I saw all of these cute reindeers in this stamp set and wanted to create a easy and fast shaker card. So here is what I came up with. 

For the base, I used the Falling Snow Stencil again from Simon Says Stamp along with some texture paste, but before adding the snow, I used the larger die from the Window Frames set to create a focal point in the center.

Normally, I'll create a background scene for my shakers by adding clouds, but this time, I wanted to use the sequins to give the illusion of snowballs. Therefore, I added lots of Sparkling Clear Confetti mix along with several Gold Mini Stars Confetti.

I had lots of fun coloring these little guys using my copic markers and added some white dots here and there using white gel pen.

Main SUPPLIES:

1 comment: