Monday, January 15, 2018

Birthday Wishes with Hummingbirds and Bold Blooms


Back today with Day 1 of Kathy's 30 day color challenge as she is once again hosting. Check out all the details on her blog, The Daily Marker. It's always so much fun. Also, joining this week's at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge using Patterned Paper

As you know I love using storybook dies, so I decided to create another  birthday card using Storybook 4 along with one of the new Hummingbird Thanks stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh.

I was having fun coloring with my copic markers with these adorable hummingbirds and mixed several colors together.

Wings and above beak area: RV52, RV55, RV66, Y11
Body: B06, B02, B00, B000, Y11

The Coordinating dies for this set came in handy as they cut and match the image perfectly. For the sentiment, I used one of the new sets called: Birthday Friends as it's one of my favorite fonts for the center of this card. 

For this card, I added several flowers on two of the corners by using this adorable Bold Blooms set along with the Coordinating die

To fill in this shaker, I used a combination of Hydrangea Flower Sequin Mix along with several Mini Sparkling Clear Flowers as they go perfect together. 

Last but not least, added some foam mount tape underneath the images and glued them down in place to finish off this card. 

SUPPLIES:

4 comments:

  1. This is a really awesome collection of birthday wishes. it's amazing .
    thank you for sharing this. hope you will be share in future as the same. indore to mandsaur goods

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found this beautiful post about birthday cards keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your wonderful tutorials. This is fabulous. I wish I was talented and patient like u. You can get more patterns If you are interested in pop-up cards. View more designs from them:hummingbird pop up card, 3d pop up paper flower bouquet

    ReplyDelete