Saturday, December 9, 2017

Thank-you with Flowers using Wild Rose

I wanted to create some Thank-you cards and thought what better way, but to also add some flowers and create a shaker card. This also gave me a chance to use the new Wild Rose stamp set along with the Thank-you Script die from Pretty Pink Posh and will say.......I love using them both. 

Instead of coloring them with my Copic markers, I decided to emboss the images using white powder from Ranger and use inks to color them in. 

For this card, I used some of my favorite ink colors from Simon Says Stamp and Altenew. To apply the ink onto the paper, I used ranger's foam blending tool. 

For the leaves, I used Jellybean and Green Leaf 
Flowers: Hot Mama, Maliblue, Audrey Blue 
Flowers: Mango ink from Altenew

For the yellow flower I wanted to add some contrast so I grabbed a couple of Copic markers: Y15 and Y17 and blended it in.

Next, I pulled out the Scallop Frames from Pretty Pink Posh and used the smaller die along with some black card stock. Since I wanted a little scene in the background, I added some clouds using Sea Glass ink.

Than came the fun part of adding in sequins and went a little crazy with the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix and Gold Mini Stars but loved the combination.

To match the gold Mini Stars sequins, I used Gold foil card stock for the Thank-you script. 

SUPPLIES:

2 comments:

  1. I like the vibrant colors against the background neutrals! This is pretty Liz!

    ReplyDelete