Sunday, November 19, 2017

Happy Holidays with Furry Foxes

Here is another Christmas card using the new Winter Woodland from Pretty Pink Posh. Also joining the fun over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with Furry Friends theme week.

I'm loving this set with all of the cute little animals so I got out my copic markers and started coloring again along with using the Coordinating die to help me cut them.

For this card, I used some distress ink to create my background. Starting from the bottom up, here are the colors: Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, and Tumbled Glass.

Next, I pulled out the Winter Wonderland set to use these pretty snowflakes and heat embossed using white powder.  

These cute Stitched Photo Frames were perfect to create little shakers which gave me a chance to use the new Starry Night sequins mix which is filled with several sizes and colors along with little mini silver stars, and more. This mix is so pretty in person. 

For the sentiment, I pulled out the Happy Snowman and stamped both sayings inside each photo frame.   

SUPPLIES:

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh is this ever cute! That photo frame dies are one of my favorites. Love the way you've used them here Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my my, this is one super cute shaker card with the windows! Love it! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Furry Friend” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete