Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Christmas Shaker using Pretty Pink Posh

So excited to play with Pretty Pink Posh newest release of dies, stamps, and sequins as everything is so amazing and wonderful that I ended up creating this Christmas shaker card using the new Joy Shaker die.

For this card, I ran the die 3 times through the die cutting machine. Once using red card stock, a second time using white, and a third time using gold foil. It cut beautiful each time. 


Shakers can be created using different methods. Some use foam mount tape, some may use several layers of card stock, and some may use white fun foam and/or colored fun foam. 

For this card, I decided to use some white fun foam for the center. Again, the die cuts beautiful through it. For the base of my shaker, I cut a circle slightly smaller than the actual die itself and lightly added some blue clouds. 

I originally started with red card stock for the top of the shaker, but thought to create a shadow effect with the words, so I cut the word out and layered on top using white. 

Next, I added this lovely new Vintage Christmas Sequins Mix and was able to spread throughout using the word to help surround them. 

For the sentiment, I used the new Holiday Greetings stamp set and heat embossed using white. Let me say, I'm in love with the entire new collection of dies, stamps, and sequins.  

Make sure to visit Pretty Pink Posh's newest release as everything is so amazing and adorable.

SUPPLIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment