Thursday, March 2, 2017

It's Your Birthday!

Having fun with the new Pretty Pink Posh release to create another Happy Birthday card using this cute Friends Forever set along with the Coordinating Die Also, joining in for Kathy's 30 day color challenge over at the The Daily Marker with coloring all these heart balloons and adorale little kids using my copic markers.

For the base of the card, I used the new Stitched Notes Die and love the size to create a panel background. Here, I used some designer paper along with light blue cardstock for the bottom. Also, love the three little banner dies in varies sizes to choose from. 

For these clouds, I pulled out the Rainy Days set as I love how you can add faces and make them happy. 

For the sentiment, I'm using another new set called Everyday Greetings where I embossed it using versamark ink and white embossing powder. 

To finish off the card, I added a couple Spring Flower Mix along with some 4mm Sparkling clear sequins.


SUPPLIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment